Frost Solitaire Engagement Ring
Signature Frost ring featuring a white sapphire or a diamond. Please enquire for gemstone availability and pricing. Available in different size gemstones.
- Minimum gemstone size for this design is 5mm.
- Available with a diamond of a half carat or larger.
- Frost Solitaire with a FGSI2 0.50ct diamond (5mm) starts from $5500.
- Frost Solitaire with a white sapphire starts from $1450. Specific quote will be provided depending on the choice of metal and size of stone.
- Moissanite option available. Enquire for specific pricing.
- Please choose the metal and ring size from the drop-down menu
- Choose between 14K Yellow Gold, 18K Yellow Gold, 18K White Gold, 18K Rose Gold or Platinum. If you are not sure what metal is suitable, please refer to the metal guide.
We do not recommend anything lower than 18K Gold or Platinum if you have sensitive skin as it can cause skin reactions and metal tarnishing
If you are not sure of your ring size, please refer to the ring size chart
- Handcrafted & custom-made to order in our Melbourne studio
- Lead time approximately 3-5 weeks
- If you would like a more accurate lead time, please email us email@example.com
ETHICAL SOURCING & SUSTAINABLE MANUFACTURING
- Every piece of jewellery is locally hand-made in Melbourne, Australia
- We use recycled and refined metals including Platinum
- Our diamonds are responsibly sourced and GIA Certified (* all diamonds over 0.25ct come with a stone specific GIA certificate) from only suppliers that are members of Jewellery Association of Australia (JAA) which guarantees conflict free and ethical sourcing
- Our coloured gemstones are also sourced from JAA accredited suppliers
- We also work with ethically sourced lab grown diamonds & moissanites
- Free secured DHL shipping for all orders over $300
- Shipping is usually up to 5 business days within Australia (depending on the location. Metro area delivery usually around 3 days) and up to 10 days internationally
- International orders (any order outside Australia) may be subject to additional taxes such as VAT and duty imposed by the destination country. We have no control over them. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions tab below for more details.
WARRANTY & INSURANCE
- We highly recommend having your jewellery insured as loss of stones is not part of standard warranty
- If you don't have a preferred insurer, we recommend Q Report as they specialize in insuring jewellery
If you are based in Melbourne, you can book in a complimentary meeting using the calendar below.