- All prices shown on this website are in Australian dollars.
- The purchaser must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. The purchaser of an international shipment (any order shipped outside of Australia) may be subject to such import taxes, GST, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the purchaser’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be met by the recipient; we have no control over these charges. Customs policies vary from country to country. You should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance is required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- Payment can be made via Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards, or alternatively via the Paypal system. If you can not process your order via our online store, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be able to process it manually.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure they order the correct ring size. We recommend to have it measured by a professional.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason including limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information, or suspicious and potentially fraudulent activity.
Shipping & Insurance
- Shipping and parcel insurance is included in the prices displayed on this website.
- The merchant is responsible for the delivery of items and will replace or compensate for any goods lost in transit.
- Delivery times vary and no guarantee can be made on the delivery date of goods purchased on this website.
- Upon dispatch of the goods you will receive an email with the shipment details and a link to the e-Parcel or DHL tracking system where you can monitor the progress of the delivery.
- As a guide, the below are estimated delivery times (following dispatch) but do not include Customs processing in the purchaser’s country:
- Australia (East Coast) – 4 business days
- Australia (West Coast) – 4-6 business days
- Europe – 7-10 business days or Express 2-4 business days
- North America – 7-10 business days
- This returns policy is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
- As goods are made-to-order, change-of-mind returns will not be accepted.
- If you have an issue with a product (such as sizing), please contact us and we will try to assist where possible at our discretion.
- Our product comes with the guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure within 12 months of your purchase. You are entitled to have the goods repaired if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
- Any defects in material and/or workmanship that become evident during the guarantee validity period will be remedied by us. The form of remedy will be at our sole discretion and will be limited to repair, replacement or refund.
- In order to claim a remedy under the guarantee please contact us, providing your original purchase receipt.
- The guarantee does not include the following to the extent that each such exclusion is permitted in the relevant legislation;
- Damage due to ordinary wear and tear,
- Damage due to misuse, accident, alteration, substitution or abuse,
- Repairs and alterations performed undertaken, or attempted by someone other than us,
- Theft, disappearance or loss (including loss of gem stones), and
- Any type of use causing damage or deterioration.
- We reserve the right to judge whether the jewellery has been subject to any of the above mentioned exclusions.
- White gold and some silver jewellery is rhodium plated to enhance its appearance. This rhodium plating can wear off during normal wear and tear. Therefore any rhodium plating is excluded from the Standard Guarantee.
- When jewellery is repaired under guarantee or warranty, only the remaining term of the original guarantee will continue to apply. When jewellery is replaced under guarantee or warranty, the new item of jewellery will automatically come with a new guarantee of twelve months from the date of replacement.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law and save for the express written terms in this Agreement, all other express or implied terms, conditions, warranties, statements, assurances and representations in relation to the Goods or arising from this Agreement are expressly excluded. If any of the exclusions or limitations set out in this clause are declared illegal or void or if there has been a breach of a term, condition, warranty, statement or assurance which cannot be excluded by this Agreement, then, to the extent permitted by law, our entire liability and your exclusive remedy is limited to, at our discretion, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this Agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased. Any such loss you claim, up to the purchase price of the Product, must be a foreseeable consequence of us breaking this agreement. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us.
- We are not responsible for indirect losses (even if we are aware of the possibility of such loss or if such loss was otherwise foreseeable) however caused and on any theory of liability, including without limitation, contract or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising during and/or as a result of our performance or non-performance of this Agreement.
The content on our site is the property of Eliise Maar and is protected by local and international copyright law. The compilation of all content on this website is our exclusive property. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of our site without our express written consent. Our site and its URL, Eliise Maar Logo, and other marks indicated on our website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Eliise Maar. Eliise Maar's trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not hers, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Eliise Maar.
If any of these terms and Conditions are determined be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.