Lena Diamond Engagement Ring
- For a specific quote, please email us indicating:
- the grade of diamond you're interested (if you are not sure we are able to help) - budget range you would like to stay in
- colour of the metal
- Handcrafted & custom-made to order in our Melbourne studio
- Lead time approximately 4-5 weeks
- If you are not sure of your ring size, please refer to the ring size chart
- You can choose between 14K Yellow Gold, 18K Yellow Gold, 18K White Gold, 18K Rose Gold or Platinum. If you are not sure what metal is suitable, please refer to the metal guide.
- Featuring a stunning natural oval diamond
- We can customize the diamond size based on the budget you had in mind
Here is a size & price guide for the Lena ring in 18K Gold.
Prices starting at:
0.90ct ∼$14 500
1.00ct ∼$15 300
* The final price will depend on the specific grade of the diamond
- All diamonds over 0.50ct come with a GIA Certificate
- The ring is 1.60mm wide and 1.60mm thick
- The side diamonds are F/SI1 with total weight of 0.25ct
ETHICAL SOURCING & SUSTAINABLE MANUFACTURING
- Every piece of jewellery is locally hand-made here in Melbourne, Australia
- We use recycled and refined metals including Platinum
- Our diamonds are responsibly sourced and GIA Certified from only suppliers that are members of Jewellery Association of Australia (JAA) which guarantees conflict free and ethical sourcing
- Our coloured gemstones are also sourced from JAA accredited suppliers
- Free secured DHL shipping for all orders over $300
- Shipping is usually up to 5 business days within Australia (depending on the location. Metro area delivery usually around 3 days) and up to 10 days internationally
- International orders (any order outside Australia) may be subject to additional taxes such as VAT and duty emposed by the destination country. We have no control over them. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions tab below for more details.
WARRANTY & INSURANCE
- Terms & Conditions
- We highly recommend having your jewellery insured as loss of stones is not part of standard warranty
- If you don't have a preferred insurer, we recommend Q Report as they specialize in insuring jewellery
If you are based in Melbourne, you can book in a complimentary meeting using the calendar below.